Onshore Short Stories
"Hi, I'm Bong, James Bong..."
Nice pickup line, pare...
In a diner:
Waiter: How would you like your eggs? (meaning if you'd like it scrambled or sunny side up)
Neo: Uhm...Uhm... Fried...
Waiter: HUH?!?!?!?!
Neo: Uhm...Uhm... Fried, just like this... pointing to the picture in the menu
Tsk tsk, too bad, cute ka pa naman...
In a restaurant:
Babsy: I'd like to order a steak
Waiter: How would you like it?
Babsy: Raw
Ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hoy, hindi ako conio ha. Btw, can you please bring me the bola?...
Again again please...
Phone Conversation...
TL: Hello, pwede makausap si Hubby?
Wifey: He can't come to the phone right now. He's still in the banyo eh...
In the office...
TL sees Hubby
TL: Tinawagan kita sa bahay mo kanina, may tatanong sana ako...
Hubby: Ay oo nga daw. Sorry ah, I was still in the banyo eh...
Mag-asawa nga kayo!!!
JLo: Maybe we can be rolled off from the project soon. Maybe it depends how disposable we are...
Ayyyy! Ano ka tissue?
While listening to the "Game of Love" song (by Michelle Branch and Carlos Santana):
Trinity: Alam nyo, hit sya ngayon sa Manila
Cutie: Ay talaga, bat ganun? (with matching sad voice)
Trinity: Huh?!?!? Uhm, eh hit kasi sya, #1 sya ngayon sa RX.
Cutie; AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, hit sya!!! Kala ko hate sya ngayon sa Manila! AHAHAHA sorry!!!
Hmmm... need I say more?
By the way, Kid didn't come with the Chicago folks who visited Atlanta. Too bad, coz we had a great time here. Next time I see him, I will make sabon sabon him... hmmm did I just say that? ehehehe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home